All our recipes are from Africa – Ghana, made from the hibiscus flower, known for its health benefits. Sunsobo is a delicious and refreshing take on a well known beverage throughout the world. This particular recipe is popular in West Africa and the Caribbean, where it is known as sorrel. Try Sunsobo for a real tropical experience!
Filtered water, Sugar, Ginger, Hibiscus, Ethiopian Pepper (Peppercorn),
Clove Vanilla extract…..
RECIPE FROM GHANA MADE IN USA
Some of the finest gingers are selected and blended to provide our consumers with the exquisite taste of sunsobo
- 12 bottles in a case
They love real local tea
Every time you buy Sunsobo, you're persuading more farmers to grow more of hibiscus, ginger and peppercorn.
If you think quality natural tea is expensive, have you priced cancer lately?
Bottled in USA under conducive and clean environment, giving you the fresh taste of purely natural Sunsobo tea.
All the ingredients used are natural with no added color or preservatives. Sunsobo can either be consumed hot or chilled depending on your style! Be sure to shake well!
Delivery is outstanding as per your location, just tell us where and when you want it.
- AMAZON Sunsobo……..click to buy
- Red Dog Market-3140 Conventryville Rd, POTTSTOWN PA 19465
- Artisan Exchange-208 Carter Dr., Ste. 13B, West Chester, PA 19382
- Pete’s Produce – 1225 E Street Rd, West Chester PA 19382
- Highland Orchards – 1000 Marshallton Thorndale Rd, West Chester, PA 19380
- Larry’s Market– West Chester University 705 South New Street West Chester, PA 19383
- The Village – West Chester University 181 Carey Dr, West Chester, PA 19383
- Farmer’s International – 214 MacDade Blvd, Yeadon, PA 19050
- V Marks The Shop, 1515 McKean St, Philadelphia, PA 19145
- Janssen’s Market, Greenville Center 3801 Kennett Pike, Wilmington, DE 19807
- Karite Natural- Springfield Mall, 1250 Baltimore Pike , Springfield Pa.
- Swarthmore College 500 college Avenue, Swarthmore Pa 19081
- Gourmet Grocer, University of Pennsylvania 3800 Locust Walk Philadelphia Pa 19104 – Tel. 215-898-0805